Dr. Heather L Robberson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Heather L Robberson?

Saved my life twice...she is the best.

Dr Robberson denies being judge mental, but, definitely is and does so w/o giving the chance to answer her questions. She, also, does not take the time to allow for c/o or concerns. She says something at one visit and then the complete opposite at the next. I am seriously considering changing PCP.

Do not go to this woman. She has very poor bedside manner. She is rude and insensitive. And never gives any diagnosis. She should have been a horse doctor. If you truly care about yourself go elsewhere. !

very down to earth Dr have been seeing her for 6 plus years really seems to care about her patients! always a pleasant visit even when your feeling not so pleasant!

Really?

I had some questions after I had been there that came up...I was told by office staff that I should have asked while there...excuse me for thinking of questions after I left...I'm sorry that is not how I want to be treated..it should be don't worry..no problem...we are here for you!!...I also had to call twice because my first call was not returned.That being said, DR R is awesome...just think maybe too busy or not enough help...the girls always seem overwhelmed ...but please Dr R...please have let your girls know its ok if a patient calls with questions. I don't want to be viewed as a nuisance...especially since I don't even go to the doctor much...we are talking once or twice a year here!

Dr. Robberson is caring while being efficient. She asks questions, she listens, she answers your questions as well. The staff is excellent, friendly, also efficient.

Misdiagnosis

My family went to her for many years but after she misdiagnosed my daughter's cancer, I just do not have confidence in her anymore. My daughter even told her that I suspected cancer but she blew it off and told my daughter her cough was from allergies. My daughter was only diagnosed after she insisted having a chest X-ray. I believe her head is not in her practice anymore.

I am truly APPALLED at her negligence in follow up. My mother has been pretty sick for the past several years. Dr. Robberson more often than not does not return critical calls regarding test results and concerns. Currently we are addressing a mass in my mother's colon and can't even get the courtesy of a returned call, despite my stressing its importance to the receptionist. Ugh - I do NOT recommend Dr. Robberson.

jbalady jr @comcast.net

great ,careing internist,i have many ailments & never gets upset when i must go to my specalest up north,at hackensack.univ.hospital.this is the sign of a quality doctor.highely recommend

INCOMPETENT

She misdiagnosed me and didnt send me to a specialist in order to save money for the managed care company at my expense. She is not to be trusted in any way or form

excellent internist,does not mind when you go to a specialist,will refer to quality dr;s easy to talk to .great find in our area.

Dr. Heather L Robberson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, NJ.