Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather Bartos
Dr. Heather Bartos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aubrey, TX, with another office in North Richland Hills, TX. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bartos is affiliated with Harris Methodist - Springwood, Denton Regional Medical Center and North Texas Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather Bartos has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Heather Bartos has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Heather Bartos is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I loved dr bartos when she was the attending at the hospital when I was induced! She wasn't even my doctor but yet after I had my daughter 6 weeks early due to blood pressure, she stopped by just to see how I was doing. When she learned my bp was still high she decided to try a new med like my mom had been begging my actual obgyn to do! So sweet and caring!
She delivered both of my babies...I love Dr Heather Bartos!
Dr. Bartos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Denton Regional Medical Center
North Texas Hospital
10 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Houston
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Heather Bartos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aubrey, TX.