Dr. Heather M Ruppel Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Heather M Ruppel?

Unkind and impatient

If you have a problem that cannot be solved in 1 or 2 visits, you are wasting her time. She makes disparaging remarks about your condition and will tell you she only has ten minutes per patient. She told me I needed psychiatric help (in a VERY unkind way) when I went to see her about dealing with anxiety attacks. I should have contacted the office manager immediately. She also wrongly prescribed a medication I had taken previously and would not admit to her mistake.

Type 2 Diabetes