The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather L Salvaggio MD
Dr. Heather L Salvaggio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cooperstown, NY, with other offices in York, PA and Hanover, PA (and 1 other location). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Dermatology, Dermatology and Pediatrics. Dr. Salvaggio is affiliated with Reading Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather L Salvaggio has 4 locations
205 Saint Charles Way
York, PA 17402
525 McCosh St
Hanover, PA 17331
246 Hanover St
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Book Online Now
Dr. Heather L Salvaggio has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Dermatology
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Heather L Salvaggio has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Heather L Salvaggio is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heather L Salvaggio - Posted on February 25th, 2018
Dr. Salvaggio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Heather L Salvaggio Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
Locations & Directions
Dr. Heather L Salvaggio is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Cooperstown, NY.