Dr. Heather Shearer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heather Shearer?

Dr Sheaer and her team

Posted on December 31st, 2015

Of the approx. 200 doctors I have seen over the past 5 years, Dr Shearer and her team are in the TOP 5 because of their care, compassion, and understanding of my issues

Posted on August 12th, 2014

First of all when you have an appt with her it's very unusual you see her. It's always a pa which Hope was very good but not a dr. I called yesterday and told her nurse that I have found a lump instead of making me an appt she told me to go to a surgeon because I had a low grade cancer as if to say mine was nothing. I hope I don't have cancer again but if I do I will request another cancer dr. That actually cares about her patients.

Posted on January 12th, 2012

My Mother liked Dr Shearer but when things started turning for the worse, we seen a different side of Dr Shearer. She was very flighty and all over the place with her explanations of why things were going wrong. Pneumonia was diagnosed while she was undergoing cancer treatment and in our opinion, the pneumonia was not treated as it should have been. In the long run, pneumonia took my Mothers life. I truly believe if it had been treated more aggressive with different antibiotics than what was prescribed...we would still have her with us.

Posted on January 27th, 2011

Heather is kind and caring. Her knowledge is easily apparent, yet she communicates in regular English, not medical-eze. She makes me feel like a person and not a number or insurance payment. I trust her with my life.

Posted on October 21st, 2017