Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather Shelton
Dr. Heather Shelton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bullhead City, AZ. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Dr. Shelton is affiliated with Havasu Regional Medical Center, Kingman Regional Medical Center and Western AZ Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather Shelton has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Heather Shelton has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 5 of 5
I wrote an honest review about this doctor. No profanity used. This site "Vitals" would not accept it, said "use of profanity is not allowed" I guess "scattered" is a bad word. Shelton is scattered, she does not know how to do math, such as 3 pills a day for 30 days is 90 pills. She allots only 15 min. per patient. When I talked to her about her nervousness, unable to follow a conversation, she told me to get another doctor. The only good thing she did for me.
This dr. on 2 separate occasions prescribed someone elses' medication causing additional problems with her alzheimers. This dr. has also had a nervous breakdown in her past, when she and her husband split, she was not the same dr. after this. He office staff has been rude and unhelpful. I have now found a new dr who has finally corrected the problems she was having.
Dr. Shelton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Havasu Regional Medical Center
Kingman Regional Medical Center
Western AZ Regional Medical Center
Valley View Medical Center
Kingman Regional Medical Center
28 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3015 Highway 95, Bullhead City, AZ
Dr. Heather Shelton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bullhead City, AZ.