Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather I Terbell
Dr. Heather I Terbell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Barbara, CA. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Terbell is affiliated with Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital and Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital. Dr. Terbell has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather I Terbell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Terbell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Womens And Childrens Hospital
Dr. Heather I Terbell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSansum Clinic, 515 W Pueblo St, Santa Barbara, CA
Dr. Heather I Terbell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.