Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Heather C Wargo has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Retention
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urethral Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Fistula
- Kidney Stones
- Uterine Prolapse
- Laser Surgery
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Bladder Issues
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Temple University Health System
Dr. Heather C Wargo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDelaware Valley Urology, 103 Old Marlton Pike Ste 225, Medford, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Heather C Wargo in this video.
Dr. Heather C Wargo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medford, NJ.