The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather M Wells-Holtey
Dr. Heather M Wells-Holtey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Wells-Holtey is affiliated with Hshs St Clare Memorial Hospital, Waukesha Memorial Hospital and Columbia St Marys Womens Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather M Wells-Holtey has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
My experience with Dr. Wells was not a good one. I had a rash on my chest that had been there for a couple of months. Nothing was working to get rid of it so I was sent to her. She came in barely looked at it and said it's acne. I'll give you some cream. My appt was literally a minute or two. The other thing that really upset me was the fact that I heard her nurse whisper to her outside the door, "Just so you know she has charity care." I feel to this day that is why she basically dismissed me. By the way, it turned out to be skin Sarcoidosis. I later found out it was in my lungs and lymph nodes too. Charity Care is basically a financial assistance program offered by the hospital. Then as I was leaving she was on the phone on a personal call laughing about where to meet whomever for lunch. I called and complained to the clinic manager and she even said that many people don't like her. That her bedside manner is lacking. What does that tell you? My PCP said too that he hears many complaints about her.
Dr. Wells-Holtey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Heather M Wells-Holtey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGlendale Clinic, 9233 N Green Bay Rd, Milwaukee, WI
Dr. Heather M Wells-Holtey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.