Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather Wentworth
Dr. Heather Wentworth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA, with another office in Virginia Beach, VA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Wentworth is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp, Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center and Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather Wentworth has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Wentworth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Sentara Careplex Hospital
Sentara Obici Hospital
Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center
Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Sentara Leigh Hospital
Sentara Bayside Hospital
17 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Heather Wentworth accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Heather Wentworth in this video.
Dr. Heather Wentworth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.