Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Heather L Wilson has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Heather L Wilson has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Heather L Wilson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Heather L Wilson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I received recommendations from family and friends on various doctors, but then decided to look on Vitals.com. I am so glad I did. This is where I found Dr. Wilson and decided to go to based on her reviews. She is extremely nice, answers any questions you have, and doesn't make you feel rushed. My husband loves her too. I am currently 25 weeks and started coming to her from the beginning. She is currently practicing at Total Woman in Louisville, KY. I have heard that the remainder of the staff is great also. I highly recommend this office and Dr. Wilson.
I have had one appt. with this Dr. I am pregnant and the first time that I have an issue I call the office and explain complications. My phone call is never returned, appt. never scheduled, advice that was given was to go to the Acute Care Center if my issue worstened. I am unsure if it is the office or the Dr. but I am very unsatisfied thus far.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Dr. Heather L Wilson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTotal Woman Pllc, 4123 Dutchmans Ln Ste 500, Louisville, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Heather L Wilson, MD - Obstetrics in Louisville, KY, in this video.
Dr. Heather L Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.