Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Heather Yeckes-Rodin has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Blood Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Showing 5 of 36
This Dr. Spent more time talking about herself, and promoting herself than caring for and properly treating my wife. She was unwilling to listen to, or communicate with the Doctors who performed surgery on, provided initial radiation and chemotherapy, and cared for my wife at a Large Florida Medical Center. I only wish I would have chosen to stay at this medical Center rather than be treated near home. This Doctor was recommended to us, I would never recommend her to anyone. The Staff, and the Nurses were wonderful.
I was not at all impressed with Dr. Yeckes. She had been recommended to us for the treatment of my mother. I found her to be extremely condescending and lacking any compassion or hope for her patients. There are other very caring compassionate doctors in her group that I would highly recommend. Nobody wants to deal with cancer and the horrible process of treatments-but, to have a doctor be your partner, on your team rooting for you, listening to you and giving you some glimmer of hope and compassion-really goes a long way. Don't waste your time with Dr. Yeckes, she's not worth your precious time.
Dr. Yeckes-Rodin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Heather Yeckes-Rodin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHematology Oncology Associates, 1871 SE Tiffany Ave Ste 100, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Heather Yeckes-Rodin in this video.
Dr. Heather Yeckes-Rodin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Saint Lucie, FL.