Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heber C Crockett MD
Dr. Heber C Crockett has 2 locations
Dr. Heber C Crockett has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Dr. Heber C Crockett has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Heber C Crockett is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heber C Crockett - Posted on October 18th, 2016
I left in tears!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heber C Crockett - Posted on June 24th, 2016
My experience with this dr. was not at all good. I was in excruciating shoulder pain when he took my arm up and around over my head, and I doubled over. He said "ok, we're going to stop; I'm not going to do surgery on you because you don't have what it takes!" He told me that I will just have to live with it! He was mean, and condescending.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heber C Crockett - Posted on February 24th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heber C Crockett - Posted on June 12th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heber C Crockett - Posted on October 29th, 2012
26 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Dr. Heber C Crockett Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Heber C Crockett, MD - Sports Medicine in Plainville, KS, in this video.
Dr. Heber C Crockett is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plainville, KS.