Highly Dissatisfied

Results

Results speak louder than words. Followed the instructions given by the Dr., was diligent and worked hard in my rehab, and having both of my soldiers done on separate occasions are able to do all the things I could before my injury. My first surgery was more than 8 Years ago.

I left in tears!

My experience with this dr. was not at all good. I was in excruciating shoulder pain when he took my arm up and around over my head, and I doubled over. He said "ok, we're going to stop; I'm not going to do surgery on you because you don't have what it takes!" He told me that I will just have to live with it! He was mean, and condescending.

Takes very good care of his patients. Goes above and beyond. Have gone to him a number of times

Dr. Heber C Crockett is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plainville, KS.