Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hector Castro
Dr. Hector Castro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY . He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Castro is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division, Mt Sinai Hospital and Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Hector Castro has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
Showing 5 of 22
I went to him for botox and juvaderm. Initially he showed me pictures of other patients he had done. He used two syringes of juvaderm total but only injected one side of my lip and only injected about half a syringe in my lips ... awhen I begged him to use the rest of the syringe he refused. He also told me that I would need to come back up to four times (paying each time if course) to receive the look I desire. I'm familiar with lip enhancement and this is not how its done. Most doctors recommend at least a full syringe to get a noticeable difference. He is a scam artist. I was charged for two s yringes but he refused to use or save the rest of the second one and did what he wanted not dwhat I asked for. Be gets five stars for fast talking sand zero stars for providing the service I asked for.
If you like a doctor that cxls appointements but doe not call to tell you then he's for you. If you like a doctor who moves locations and doesn't call you and you can't find him or a new number to get your medical records then he's for you. What a horrible, horrible situation he has put his patients in.
Dr. Castro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Mt Sinai Hospital
Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Beth Israel Medical Center
Cabrini Med Ctr, New York, Ny
26 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Hector Castro accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hector Castro in this video.
Dr. Hector Castro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.