Dr. Hector Castro Is this you?

3.3

scam artist

Posted on July 20th, 2014

I went to him for botox and juvaderm. Initially he showed me pictures of other patients he had done. He used two syringes of juvaderm total but only injected one side of my lip and only injected about half a syringe in my lips ... awhen I begged him to use the rest of the syringe he refused. He also told me that I would need to come back up to four times (paying each time if course) to receive the look I desire. I'm familiar with lip enhancement and this is not how its done. Most doctors recommend at least a full syringe to get a noticeable difference. He is a scam artist. I was charged for two s yringes but he refused to use or save the rest of the second one and did what he wanted not dwhat I asked for. Be gets five stars for fast talking sand zero stars for providing the service I asked for.

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Start using checklists and you will save lives. Continue to reject checklists and you will continue to (mal)practice medicine.

Unprofessional / Office Moved

Posted on November 19th, 2010

If you like a doctor that cxls appointements but doe not call to tell you then he's for you. If you like a doctor who moves locations and doesn't call you and you can't find him or a new number to get your medical records then he's for you. What a horrible, horrible situation he has put his patients in.

Posted on February 16th, 2016