Dr. Hector N De La Rocha Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Hector N De La Rocha?

disappointed

This doctor is very rude, like any other parent i like to be inform about my childs health and what i can do to improve it. I asked this doctor questions and he responded, "Make this be the last question because i have to go", furthermore my visists with this doctor wouldn't be the most friendliest he would always make faces to my questions and would always look at me as an ignorant...he was never friendly AT ALL with my child.The receptionist staff are bitter and unapproachable.

Doctor - Great, Front Office - Not so Much

The doctor has a great bedside manner with kids, but his front office staff, especially the receptionist is not the most courteous. She's okay if you are just making a simple appointment, but heaven forbid if you have an issue because she's not helpful in resolving anything. Sorry to say that it hasn't been worth it to deal with her. Rather find a new ped with a staff that is helpful and not rude.

I have been bringing my 3 kids here. I will never take them to another doctor. He is Great with my boys very concern doctor cares about my kids health. Love all the staff. Very clean office. Also has on call any time have left message on the weekend returns my call right away.

I was referred by a family member to this doctor. The doctor is very rude made me feel like I was not a good parent to my son. Treats other with no respect. Not to mention that the receptionist is so lazy. Doesn't do her work well. She didn't want to call the insurance to call my son's approval. I will definitely not recommend this pediatrician. At first friendly but after he is very rude.

This doctor is extremely rude so unhelpful and mean all he cares is to make money, so unfriendly. The staff is lazy and can't do the job right just sit and chit chat.

One of the best!

Great doctor! One of the best I have ever met. My daughter is his cliet for 15 years. He is very knowledgeable, spends time with patient. I recommend him.

I have been taking my son to Dr. De La Rocha for almost 11 years now and have never had a bad experience. He's a great doctor and takes the time to explain everything and answer all your questions. I would recommend him.

My over all experiance with this doctor and his staff was horrible. We waited more than an hour to see him and we had an appointement, the prescription that he gave my son took them one week to send it electronically to the pharmacy and they never returned any of my calls regarding my son's prescription. With all of that said I would definitely not recommend this doctor to anybody.

The doctor was recommended to me by a friend after I had a bad experience with previous doctor. May take a while to see him but he will answer all your concerns and questions. He has diagnosed of all my babies health problems right away and medicine prescribed worked.Overall I'm very happy with this doctor.

He is a great doctor. I was referred to him by a co-worker because I was not happy with my daughters doctor. Ever since the first visit I felt really comfortable. My daughter has been going ther for about 8 years. I will recommend him.

Poor service and bad attitude.

We have taken our children to this doctor for years. Every time its the same thing.. To me its like the doctor on cares about making money. EVERY time slot is full. Wait time is rediculous. His new staff is VERY unfriendly. Dr. De La Rocha is a good doctor with a bad attitude. You cant complain about anything cause he will tell you to go else where or tell you "Wait time at the ER, is worse!"Would not recommend to no one!