Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hector A Depaz has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Hector A Depaz has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 1 of 1
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Hector A Depaz - Posted on November 24th, 2014
36 Years Experience
University Of The West Indies Trinidad
Graduated in 1982
Harlem Hospital Center
Dr. Hector A Depaz accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
Locations & DirectionsHarlem Hospital Center, 506 Malcolm X Blvd, New York, NY
Dr. Hector A Depaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.