Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hector J Diaz Luna has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Hector J Diaz Luna has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Hector J Diaz Luna has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
from the office staff to the doctor the respect for a patient and courtesy is not there. His office deals with Medicad elderly patients who have no choice but to go there. I honestly have NEVER had a complaint about any other doctor other than Mr Diaz Luna. I am not one to yell or argue yet I took a concern about my treatment about about staff in a very gentle manner which he completly disregarded. At that point I simply went to another doctor who I entrusted with surgery. Another thing his office does is charge 2 times as much as another doctor for the exact same visit. I know since I left his office and went as a new patient with someone else who billed me half fo Mr Diaz Luna. Please do your research well. You will not be pleased with this person. Your health is far more important.
Dr. Diaz Luna is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hospital Episcopal San Lucas
Dr. Hector J Diaz Luna accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hector J Diaz Luna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.