Dr. Hector J Diaz Luna Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Hector J Diaz Luna?

patient

from the office staff to the doctor the respect for a patient and courtesy is not there. His office deals with Medicad elderly patients who have no choice but to go there. I honestly have NEVER had a complaint about any other doctor other than Mr Diaz Luna. I am not one to yell or argue yet I took a concern about my treatment about about staff in a very gentle manner which he completly disregarded. At that point I simply went to another doctor who I entrusted with surgery. Another thing his office does is charge 2 times as much as another doctor for the exact same visit. I know since I left his office and went as a new patient with someone else who billed me half fo Mr Diaz Luna. Please do your research well. You will not be pleased with this person. Your health is far more important.

Dr. Hector J Diaz Luna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.