Dr. Hector A Fabregas Cherenek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hector A Fabregas Cherenek?

I'm sick of being hung up on and the average wait time of 20 minutes

It's ridiculous, I told this man I wanted to get pregnant, he took all the tests and then had the audacity to prescribe me medications that were not safe for pregnancy! Not only that, every time I call there is a 30 minute wait, you get hung up on ALL the time by the staff and after he got all of his tests (and money) he rushed all of the follow-up appointments. It didn't end there! When I asked him how to help my blood pressure his only response was "It's a matter of diet and lifestyle change!" ..Well why didn't I think of that? I simply asked him to elaborate.. and instead he changed the subject and gave me a prescription for ANOTHER medication not safe for my baby. I'm not going back. This man is not happy with his line of work and his entire staff also seems burnt out. This is the last time I get put on hold for 20 minutes, hung up on, then hung up on twice when I call back. Ridiculous and unprofessional.

Great Doctor

Dr Fabregas and his staff are an excellent choice for any patient who is looking for a PCP and a professional office. They are very efficient and knowledgeable.

A very caring M.D. with great bedside manner and listen to what I have yo say spend alot of time with me Aplus

not spending enough time.

awesome

best doctor i have ever met. he explains everything to you, and takes his time. Really care for his patinents....

Very caring and a good listener

I have been to many physicians over the past few years as a caretaker of my 88 yr old parents. I am so glad to have found Dr Fabregas. His listening skills and attentive staff have been wonderful. He really has a great bedside manner, something lacking in many doctors today.

excellent physician

Warm, caring, family physician. Very professional in manner and appearance.Well versed in Urology, Family Practice and Geriactric care.