Dr. Hector H Gotay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hector H Gotay?

He is a PROFESSIONAL

Great First Impression. Listens to what is being said then discusses various options or treatment. Staff is efficient and appointment times are relatively prompt.

Very thankful Lady

Dr.Gotay has been my Dr. for years now.When I first came to him I was a mess.I was having seizures sometimes up to 30 times a day.But I didn't know it was a seizure I was having.I had two different kinds.I would have the fall down ones and seize but than I would just zone out.Each time I would do this I wrote the time down.I did this for seven years.It took a lot of adjusting my meds a lot of talking a Super Dr..I am seizure free now.For now.If God is willing.Dr.Gotay will take the time to listen and he hears what I have to say.Thank-You.

Dr. Gotay, treated my teenage daughter after an accident. He was very effective, had wonderful communication skills. Several years later he was called in to NGAMC and diagnosed me with migraine with stroke variant. I was treated for a time. I am thankful to say I no longer have migraine headaches. I am thankful for this wonderful doctor.

I found him to be non concerned about issues that he felt were not related to his area of expertise. Whenever I told him a symptom I was experiencing, he would say "it's not my field" He referred me to Emory where I received no better treatment

Dr. Hector H Gotay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, GA.