Dr. Hector Hernandez Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Hector Hernandez?

Highly recommend

I almost canceled my appointment because of reviews read on other sites. The front office staff was kind and thorough. The back office staff (MA) was competent, careful and professional. Dr Hernandez, while not a chatty Kathy, was professional, considerate, and took time to explain everything he did and everything about my disease. He maintained eye contact with me the entire visit, and never turned his back on me or made me feel ignored. I am totally confident in his competence, and would highly recommend him. I have been a RN in the healthcare field for over 45 years, and I know competence when I see it. Dr Hernandez has it.

Worst staff ever!

Was refered by my physician. Called for appointment and here it started... Same story of many others as i read in reveiws. Wonam on a phone - Joyce - was rudest ever! She wouldn't even make an appointment before she sees my insurance card. I am very well insured i have two insurances. And the doctor was in a network of both. But NO! This wise alec woman doesn't appreciate anybody's time. She thinks i have nothing else to do as drag myself to their office in a middle of a work day just to show her insurance cards so she can make an appointment for me. Who does that?! Even if the doctor could be good (which i'll never know) he had to loose his license just because his office in so rude. I will never spent another second calling to that office even if this would be the last ENT on Earth. Woudln't give even one star...

Worst office Staff

This was the worst experience we ever had with a doctors office. We were trying to schedule an appointment for my grandmother. Every time we called as they never return phone calls as promised by the office manager Jenifer we were give different excuses. The scheduler was out. This is season and we are busy. We cannot make appointment right away which I said that was fine I just wanted an appointment did not care when and they still refused to make one was told they would have to call back and hung up.

Great Doctor, Horrible Manager

The Doctor was great and treated my wife professionally. However I was shocked at how his wife, the office manager yelled at her staff and treated a patient poorly in front of all of us in the lobby.The woman told everyone she was the doctor's wife, be little the kind staff and then argues over money. Very unprofessional. I believe her name was Laura or Lauren. either way the Doctor should keep his wife home and let the excellent staff take care of the patients.My wife will not return.

After other ENTs gave me 4 rounds of the wrong antibiotic, he was the first ENT to actually rid me of Sinusitis. By endoscopy, he sampled and lab analyzed the nasal discharge, then using the correct Antibiotic .

Dr. Hector Hernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Charlotte, FL.