Dr. Hector M Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hector M Rodriguez?

judgemental bastard

I have never experienced such a rude uncaring disgusting piece of sh*t of a doctor. He was so disgusting so hurtful and exactly as the other comment says in here he did not care about the pain my husband was feeling. He judged him about being in pain and critisied him about not knowing his family history. Just horrible stay away from this intitiled person. He shouldn't even be called a doctor

Excellence

An unique individual and the best GP I have ever known.

I went to see DR Rodriguez about my hip pain. I was in terrible pain and he laughed at me. I told him I was having problems standing up and he stared and said "What do you want me to do?" . I asked him make a diagnosis , and he said dint have enough criteria . I asked him to treat my hip pain , he said "Yes" and when I asked about pain medicine he said "I DONT PRESCRIBE ANY NARCOTICS TO ANYBODY. " I Said , im in terrible pain and I can sleep, can you do anything? "he gave a 5 minute back adjustment and then Billed me 680$ . I told him I wasn't going to pay him, and asked him what I was paying for and he said "YOUR A DIFFICULT PATIENT WITH DRUG SEEKING BEHAVIOR. IM PUTTING IT IN YOUR FILE ? IM CALLING THE POLICE! I went to E.R. and they told me my hip was necrotic , and it could have been easily treated with antibiotics, had they found it sooner. Now I need a hip replacement . DR RODRIGUEZ IS A DANGEROUS DOCTOR. YOUR BETTER OFF HEALING ON YOUR OWN.

Compassionate Dr who cares about his patients well being.

Both my parents were patients of Dr Rodriguez for over 25 years. My Father has since past but my Mother continues to be his patient. When we came acrossed Dr Rodriguez he was taking over for my Fathers Dr who was on vacation. To make a long story short my Parents were on vacation in Texas. My Father who had diabetes got a peice of glass stuck in his foot and it became infected. My Father called me frantic that he didn't want his foot amputated. I called his Dr's office and was patched into the on call Dr Rodriguez. I told him the situation he contacted the Dr that was treating my Father in Texas and called me back. Now Tell me what Dr would take the time to do that?? A very special and caring one. I made the decision to immediately fly my Parents back and have him treated by this Dr. After several long rounds of antibiotics my Father's foot was saved. We made a decision then that this was the kind of Dr. we needed to care for our Parents. My Mother is now 85 and going strong with his care. It's hard to find another Dr. like him. Thank you Dr. Rodriguez for caring and giving my Parents the quality of life we all desire.

Worst ever

Incredibly rude and condescending staff. Could overhear them talking about other patients and were using bad language

Very kind man. Unusual to have a Dr. in a private practice still. Spends enough time with you and answers all your questions. He even called at home to give me positive test results.

Dr.R is very caring and compassionate. He will always make time to take time with you. Very important when you are feeling poorly.

Trust my bones to him

I have a couple of serious problems with my cervical spine (neck) that require manipulation frequently. Dr. Rodriguez always works skillfully and carefully to relieve the pain, which helps me avoid surgery. I've been his patient for several years and have complete trust in his skill.

Dr. Hector M Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.