Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Hector O Molina
Hector O Molina is a Doctor primarily located in Irving, TX. He speaks English.
Hector O Molina has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Hector O Molina has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 40
It's been several years since I was seen by Dr. Molina, but he always listened to my concerns and took care of me accordingly. He called me at home to check on me, when I was really sick. I thought doc's didn't care enough to take time out of their personal time to check on a patient's needs. I was hoping to find his new office hours and location. He was a caring and thoughtful doctor and always took good care of me and my family. We've missed him.
I have been to Dr. Molina's office on a few occasions. My first visit was not good at all. His previous staff was horrible and un-professional. I recently paid him an unexpected emergency visit after being bitten by a spider while walking my dog. It seems as though he has gotten rid of a lot of the unprofessional employees he once had. My wait time was less than 15mins total in the lobby. I was triaged and then doctor Molina seen me. He spent some time with me as I explained the story to him and he even asked me what kind of dog and asked me to share some pictures of my champ "Ace" which I know is not relevant to my medical care but he made me so comforatble and put my worries to rest. I was treated and left. I was even more suprised when I recieved a follow up phone call from Dr. Molina a couple of days later. He asked me how I was feeling and if I had any of the symptoms we had discussed in my visit. He even asked for my dog Ace. I am so impressed with this doctor that I will continue my families and my own medical care with him. I now wish he could even treat my dog Ace. Thank you Molina Medical Center in Irving especially Hector Oscar Molina, MD. I am truly happy with my choice to return to your clinic.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1901 W Irving Blvd, Irving, TX
Hector O Molina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.