Dr. Hector Molina Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Hector Molina?

Posted on April 14th, 2016

He has always been respectful with me. We would talk until we figured out how to treat my ailment. He actually listened to me and that's rare. I hope to see h again....he's one of the good docs, because he cares.

Posted on May 20th, 2015

It's been several years since I was seen by Dr. Molina, but he always listened to my concerns and took care of me accordingly. He called me at home to check on me, when I was really sick. I thought doc's didn't care enough to take time out of their personal time to check on a patient's needs. I was hoping to find his new office hours and location. He was a caring and thoughtful doctor and always took good care of me and my family. We've missed him.

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Great doctor my daughters love him

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Dr Molina was very personal and my problem was solved

Kai Jones

Posted on May 12th, 2012

I have been to Dr. Molina's office on a few occasions. My first visit was not good at all. His previous staff was horrible and un-professional. I recently paid him an unexpected emergency visit after being bitten by a spider while walking my dog. It seems as though he has gotten rid of a lot of the unprofessional employees he once had. My wait time was less than 15mins total in the lobby. I was triaged and then doctor Molina seen me. He spent some time with me as I explained the story to him and he even asked me what kind of dog and asked me to share some pictures of my champ "Ace" which I know is not relevant to my medical care but he made me so comforatble and put my worries to rest. I was treated and left. I was even more suprised when I recieved a follow up phone call from Dr. Molina a couple of days later. He asked me how I was feeling and if I had any of the symptoms we had discussed in my visit. He even asked for my dog Ace. I am so impressed with this doctor that I will continue my families and my own medical care with him. I now wish he could even treat my dog Ace. Thank you Molina Medical Center in Irving especially Hector Oscar Molina, MD. I am truly happy with my choice to return to your clinic.

Posted on February 26th, 2012

I had a real bad experiance dealing with this doctor and his staff.

One of his patients

Posted on February 6th, 2012

I have know Oscar and Claudia since 2000,they have always been patient with me as a patient and a person, oscar is one of the best in his field, and claudia is one of the best women doctors i have known, there very caring, and concerned about every and each patient,of theres. they have treated me like a family member, the employees are very professional and try to get into the room as fast as possible, I Could not have a better husband and wife team, doctors looking over my concerns of health. Excellant Work. Thank you Oscar and Claudia for your expertise in your field.

Posted on October 26th, 2011

Dr. Molina is a very nice doctor but very pricey for the whole office visit. I go in for pain management and although i make an appointment, it is always 40 minutes late, also he tends to like the richer clients as he only takes cash and i have seen him tell his staff to tell and african american guy he could not see him. His office manager in the front is very rude as well as the front main staff they always seem too rush you into the other section and they just seem not happy to be there. The staff in the other waiting room are nice but there is always one girl, and she seems split in many directions, maybe they should place someone else there on there busy days. Although i like Dr. Molina I might have to see another doctor because i leave there frustrated even when i get all my medications. When I do get my medications called in it seems they always get it wrong or miss one out. Overall i think Dr. Molina should there a tad bit early to attend to the clients he has and not making them wait till 8:30

Very Attentive

Posted on June 29th, 2011

Doctor Molina was very attentive when I went for a consultation. I felt comfortable and didn't feel rushed. Staff was also nice and followed up with me. Maybe they have changed their office staff?

Butcher

Posted on April 12th, 2011

This doctor is doing plastic surgery procedures he has no clue about. He had a female patient under sedation with NO nurse present. He later abandoned that patient in his office. She was forced to call 911. She has had to undergo several surgeries to save her life due to his negligence. She may never walk again. PLEASE do NOT use this doctor for ANY REASON!!!!!!!!

liar !!!!!! a pain management dr

Posted on January 20th, 2011

dr molina said he was a pain management dr ..he said i had to call him before any of my suregeries ,yet everytime my surgeoun would call him he does not return calls ,,He is a scam artist ,his staff is rude if you are not speaking spanish ,he writes scripts the wrong way and you have to go back to his office 2 times per visit so he can fix them ! My suregoun tried to call him yet he never returns phone calls ,,and i see he put a liposuction surgery room in his office to ,,he is somehow dealing drugs threw the internet,and he will not accept anything except for medicaid or cash

Posted on September 27th, 2017