Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hector Ramirez
Dr. Hector Ramirez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ramirez is affiliated with HealthSouth Sea Pines Rehabilitation Hospital, Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami and Placentia-Linda Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hector Ramirez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Rheumatic Diseases
Showing 5 of 10
this so called dr is very rude, obnoxious no bed side manner, not professional, bad attitude to the patent. my son will no longer see this creep! I PLAN ON CONTACTING THE AMA, HE HAS NO COMPASSION FOR PEOPLE IN PAIN. THAT VISIT WAS A "NIGHTMARE", I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PEOPLE NOT TOO SEE HIM FOR TREATMENT. .
My first time seeing this doctor I was put on an extremely strong pain medicine. The next day I had a severe reaction and it took more than 2 1/2 hours and 4 phone calls for someone to tell me anything other than telling me to stop taking it. I was terrified that I was having an allergic reaction. One of the times I called I simply asked do I need to go to the ER and was told, "I'm sorry I cant tell you that."
I actually look forward to going to see Dr. Ramirez, because he and his staff are so friendly. I've been seeing him for 3+ years for my PMR, and he seems to truly care about how I'm feeling. He also readily makes referrals for any problem that is out of his area of expertise. I totally recommend him!
Dr. Ramirez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
HealthSouth Sea Pines Rehabilitation Hospital
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
Holmes Regional Medical Center
Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Melbourne Florida 32901
1350 S. Hickory Street
Miami Va Hospital
Wuesthoff Memorial Hospital
35 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1978
United States Air Force Base Hospital
Dr. Hector Ramirez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3702 Washington St, Hollywood, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hector Ramirez in this video.
Dr. Hector Ramirez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.