Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hector Ramos
Dr. Hector Ramos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery, Transplant Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Ramos is affiliated with Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center, USC University Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital-LA. Dr. Ramos has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hector Ramos has the following 3 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Hector Ramos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.