Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hector T Rubinstein
Dr. Hector T Rubinstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ, with another office in Union City, NJttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rubinstein is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Hector T Rubinstein has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Hector T Rubinstein has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Hector T Rubinstein has the following 15 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Exercise Stress Test
- Unstable Angina
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Chest Pain
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Shortness of Breath
Dr. Hector T Rubinstein is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dont waste your time!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hector T Rubinstein - Posted on September 2nd, 2015
Dr. Rubinstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Hector T Rubinstein Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hector T Rubinstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newark, NJ.