Is Dr. Hector L Salcedo the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hector L Salcedo MD
Dr. Hector L. Salcedo is a board certified family physician who has more than a decade of experience in general medical care, dermatology, and minimally invasive cosmetic procedures. Dr. Salcedo offers many different types of treatment to his patients including Urgent Care, Pap Smear tests, Physical Exam, Laser Hair Removal, Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Acne Treatment, and Botox treatment. Dr. Salcedo’s approach to patient care is simple: He truly values and respects each patient. This means that he strives to be available for patients when they need him, and he treats each case as completely confidential. Dr. Salcedo provides Urgent Care, Botox & Jevederm treatment, along with Immigration Exams and other services listed below.
Dr. Hector L Salcedo has 2 locations
3132 W North Ave
Chicago, IL 60647
2335 S Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60616
Book Online Now
Dr. Hector L Salcedo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Hector L Salcedo has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 3 of 3
HE SHOULD BE CALLED DR. LIVESAVER!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hector L Salcedo - Posted on August 4th, 2018
Dr. Salcedo has been my Physician for nearly 5 years now and I cannot see myself seeing anyone else ever again because the man has LITERALLY saved my life TWICE now since 2015!!! I have had some work related accidents that got out of hand and he immediately directed me to the ER, maintained contact with me during my entire stay, and made sure I followed up with him for post hospital plans....The man is extremely knowledgeable, cares immensely for all his patients, and does so ethically which is highly commendable!!! I recommend him to any and all my friends who are looking for a new GP, and def would recommend him to anyone in a HEARTBEAT! I sometimes have an hour commute to see him and its not even close to being an inconvenience for me WHATSOEVER!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hector L Salcedo - Posted on July 31st, 2018
Best doctor ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hector L Salcedo - Posted on March 9th, 2016
Best doctor you can possibly get and find! Stuff super friendly and helpful. They will find a way to help you even if you can't come to the office. I never liked going to my primary, but love to go there. Always polite, very knowledgeable and just awesome. I wish there were more doctors like Dr. Salcado around.
Dr. Salcedo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Hector L Salcedo Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hector L Salcedo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.