Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hector Ubaldo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Weight Loss
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
Showing 5 of 50
Staff and Physicians are both very professional and caring. I normally don't take the time to write a review, but I am appalled by some of the reviews I have read and that is why I am taking the time to write one this time. I was there three weeks ago for the 1st time and again last week for a follow-up and I have to say that this is by far one of the best clinics I have been to. I love the fact that I can have most of my test done in the clinic and not have to go to the hospital for that. The whole set up is really great from providers to staff and clinic.
My first visit with this Doctor was last week and the service was beyond my expectations. The receptionist was very nice and made me feel welcome. The nurse that brought me in was very professional. Dr. Ubaldo is a very good listener and caring. He took care of answering all my questions and took his time with me. I highly recommend this clinic and definitely Dr. Ubaldo.
29 Years Experience
Universidad Tecnologica De Santiago
Graduated in 1989
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Dr. Hector Ubaldo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hector Ubaldo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katy, TX.