Dr. Hector Ubaldo Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Hector Ubaldo?

Best Doctor in Katy, TX

Staff and Physicians are both very professional and caring. I normally don't take the time to write a review, but I am appalled by some of the reviews I have read and that is why I am taking the time to write one this time. I was there three weeks ago for the 1st time and again last week for a follow-up and I have to say that this is by far one of the best clinics I have been to. I love the fact that I can have most of my test done in the clinic and not have to go to the hospital for that. The whole set up is really great from providers to staff and clinic.

FIVE STAR CLINIC *

Dr. Ubaldo is a very caring doctor. He addressed all my concerns and took his time to make sure I was satisfied with the care.

Highly Recommend A+++++

My first visit with this Doctor was last week and the service was beyond my expectations. The receptionist was very nice and made me feel welcome. The nurse that brought me in was very professional. Dr. Ubaldo is a very good listener and caring. He took care of answering all my questions and took his time with me. I highly recommend this clinic and definitely Dr. Ubaldo.

Great Doctor

Doctor and staff are very professional and caring

H

I would like to see Name tags on the staff to be easily identified

Good service

One of the best doctors and staff

I have been his agent for many years. Have seen his managers come and go but he now he found what his office needed. The new manager I great and is making a big differences.

I find the entire staff to be most courteous and attentive to follow ups and requests. Dr. Ubaldo is very professional and thorough. The wait times average 30 minutes which is no longer than for any other doctor.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH DR. UBALDO!

Dr. Hector Ubaldo is an arrogant physician. The last time I was there he had 3 patients walk out after they said they had waited over and 1 1/2 hours ...

Physician and his office is falling apart

I rated Dr. Ubaldo a 5 STARS last time I rated him in February. I had planned on leaving him before my visit in February. He is back to his old ways. Last visit he had hired a new manager and the staff as well as the Doctor were very pleasant. I could hear the Doctor yelling at his staff from the waiting room. This physician has completely lost it. He is rude and I heard his Office Manager walked out. No wonder.DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! Besides his rude behavior, HE OWNS THE SLEEP LAB NEXT DOOR TO HIS OFFICE AND WANTS EVERYONE TO GET A SLEEP TEST!!!!!!!!

All I saw was back of his head

I went to see the doctor for two reasons one my ear was infected and two I was not sleeping good do to stress. Office staff was very good got me in checked vitals within few minutes. Then I was taken to room to wait for doctor ten minutes passed and he walked in shake my hand and went to computer and started complaining that it was not working right after reading notes from staff he turned to me and asked what was wrong I told him about the ear so he looked in ear and said it is inflamed but that is all Ill send you out with a pill. Now with back to me typing in the computer I tell him about the sleeping problem that I got divorced this last year and then home robbed in January. Without looking at me he tells me I need to come in and have a sleep test done that Im snoring he sees this all the time. I tell him again to his back that I do not snore but under a lot of stress in the last year and is there something short term he can do to help me. This time he turns and hands me a order for pills for the ear and tells me to have the front office set me up with the sleep test after giving blood in the next office.The AKA Doctor I feel did not care what was wrong with me he was going to order blood and sleep testing both in the same building as him. Can we say kick back!!!!! Do Not Go To This Person If you want good health care or be over billed.