Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Hedeal A Alsalihi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Hedeal A Alsalihi has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Showing 3 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hedeal A Alsalihi - Posted on July 22nd, 2016
As a caregiver, I have observed Dr. Alsalihi assess the lady I care for. She is very thorough, and listens, and takes her time, and has a caring attitude. She considers all of the things we need to express about the ailments and issues of her patient. I have a high degree of respect for her. After reading the other reviews here, I was shocked, and wondered how they could have such a different perception. She is great.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hedeal A Alsalihi - Posted on August 4th, 2015
This doctor paid more attention to her computer than listening to the problems I had, made sure her husband did a complete heart review, did not see her for any symptoms to do with heart? My problem was fatigue, constant diarrhea and just didn't feel well. She had her front office girl tell me that I needed to see a psychiatrist, I was shocked. Of course, I contacted another physician..... He looked at me and listened to my symptoms, after running extensive blood tests, he put me on thyroid, changed blood pressure medication along with calcium, aspirin and referred me to a bowel specialist. At the time I was seeing her she only worked part time and when you made an appoint to come back in she would have you see a physician's assistant. I think she was afraid to diagnose for fear she would step on Dr. A's toes. This was an experience and disappointment. My husband was in the medical field, I can't imagine he would have is front office call a patient and tell them the needed to see a psychiatrist .... Actually the young lady said well maybe a psychologist .....she didn't seem to know the difference.
The 10 minute care that is dispictible. Should go back the Bagdah, Iraq and help her own people. Arrogant. Thinks she is God's gift to America. Does not listen to a thing you tell her. Has her mind up and does not listen to a patent. A total waste of time.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hedeal A Alsalihi - Posted on February 26th, 2015
A friend recommended her. I can not figure out why? As a primary care doctors, she looks at your blood test, critiques your medicine, and in a 10 minute flash is out of the room. She is a unbelievably beautiful woman and has everything in the world going for her. She is not thorough . Maybe she is better with women's issues, or could it be, she only came to America to make money from the remaining country that has medical corporations. Go to Iraq and help your own people, they certain could use doctors now.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
24 Years Experience
University Of Baghdad
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Hedeal A Alsalihi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVISALIA CARDIOVASCULAR AND MEDICAL, 101 E Noble Ave, Visalia, CA
Dr. Hedeal A Alsalihi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Visalia, CA.