Dr. Hedy Migden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hedy Migden?

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Hedy Migden is an exceptional internist who was unjustly dismissed by St. Peter's Health Partners in July. SPHP showed no consideration for the many loyal patients of Dr. Migden, suddenly locking her out of her office. She has treated 4 generations of our family.

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

She is a superb, compassionate, knowledgable, doctor who truly cares about her patients......

Posted on July 12th, 2016

A devoted, compassionate, and knowledgeable physician who is top-notch!

Dr. Migden is great!

Posted on July 10th, 2016

Posted on July 7th, 2016

Awesome doctor.

Find another Doc!

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Worst Doctors office in the Albany area. You can NEVER speak to a real person. Refills take over a week to be called in. The staff is extremely rude. The only concern seems to be getting your money when you walk in the door. BEWARE!!!

Dr. Hedy Migden and her staff

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

Dr Migden is the most understanding , warm, and compassionate doctor I have ever seen. She is accurate in her diagnosis and does not hesitate to recommend a specialist when she deems it necessary. Her office staff, however is quite the opposite. They say they fax in prescriptions when they don't. They say they've contacted specialists which Dr Migden recommended when they haven't. They seem to have a great deal of difficulty in drawing blood. When I go to a lab, there is no problem. I wish Dr Migden could clean out her current staff and employ people who are knowledgeable, competent and willing to be as help as she is.

Professional and caring

Posted on March 21st, 2013

Heddy is a wonderful doctor. I have never felt more comfortable or felt like I was in better hands. The difference is the time she takes. She actually cares and showes concern for my well being.

SUPER PERSON & DOCTOR

Posted on September 7th, 2012

My husband and I and our children have been patients for over 20 years and will be for many more. Dr. Migden and her staff are the BEST!

Posted on May 1st, 2012

Dr Migden is a fantastic doctor, She takes her time with you and answers any questions you have. Dr Migden also takes the time to get to know you on your first visit. I am pleased with her as my pcp and will suggest her to all my friends and family .

Great family practice

Posted on February 27th, 2012

My children have been going to Dr. Migden and Dan for many years and we love them. They take everything into account - family situations, mental health and of course physical health. They have been with us through some trying times and have always provided us with good solid care, never condescending or judgmental. The office staff is not always warm and fuzzy, shall we say, but they get the job done, which is good enough for me. Overall, I highly recommend this practice, especially if you are looking for a family health care provider.

atahini

Posted on October 31st, 2011

I really like Dr. Migden and her PA, Dan. They have a family medical practice which is convenient, and they're good with people of all ages, it seems. And thorough. Thorough is good. I'm picky about doctor's. Glad I found this practice for my family.