Dr. Donald H Park Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Donald H Park?

outstanding doctor

Dr Parks treated me for Type I diabeter, weight control, high blood pressure and cholesterol management. This was at the Hampton VA where it's easy to feel like you're a number but he was excellent. He stayed current on the latest developments and was willing to take the time to discuss them. One time I left his office to return home and he got some bloodwork back that showed my readings were low and he personally tracked me down in the hospital to make sure I got sugar to elevate my level. I'm sorry he's left Hampton but I'm sure he'll be a great addition to Salem.

Birth Control