Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Heena N Kanase has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Heena N Kanase has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heena N Kanase - Posted on November 16th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heena N Kanase - Posted on August 31st, 2016
I am a LONG TIME patient's mother of TWO and ask myself WHY haven't I changed Dr.? Her staff is RUDE especially her sister, the office manager. They nickel and dime you for everything! My son ended up in the ER because of misdiagnosis of "Growing Pains" and ended up hospitalized for 5 days because he had an infection in his BONES! They tell you need to come in for blood work/testing and when I asked why, AFTER I made the appointment to come in, I find out it's a "recommendation" NOT medically necessary as they made it sound. Again, this is a form of nickel and diming you for anything and charging our insurance! They charge for everything....copies, forms to be signed, etc. but the one that gets me is they're favorite line....."You need to make and appointment and come in". They will NOT answer anything over the phone....you must make an appointment and again, be charged for the visit just to get a question asked. I am looking for a new Dr. NOW! 15 years is way TOOOO LONG with this Dr. and her rude staff!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heena N Kanase - Posted on August 31st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heena N Kanase - Posted on July 16th, 2012
NEVER GOING BACK!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heena N Kanase - Posted on March 15th, 2011
I've seen her twice and she was rude both times. She actually yelled at me because my baby had cradle cap (first time parent, still learning). She maybe spends 5 minutes with you and almost never looked at me when I asked her a question nor was her answer helpful.Her PA/NP was nice though. I liked her.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Heena N Kanase Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOAK CLIFF CHILDRENS CLINIC PA, 2736 W Illinois Ave, Dallas, TX
Dr. Heena N Kanase is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.