Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heidi Anderson DO
Dr. Heidi Anderson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Eden Prairie, MN. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Fairview Ridges Hospital, Fairview Southdale Hospital and St Marys Hospital Med Center Madison. She speaks English.
Dr. Heidi Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fairview Ridges Hospital
Fairview Southdale Hospital
St Marys Hospital Med Center Madison
20 Years Experience
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Heidi Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Heidi Anderson's office for more information.
16570 W 78th St Eden Prairie, MN : (952) 985-8300
Locations & Directions16570 W 78th St, Eden Prairie, MN
Dr. Heidi Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eden Prairie, MN.