Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Heidi H Arnold
Dr. Heidi H Arnold, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brandon, FL, with another office in Plant City, FL. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Arnold is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital. Dr. Arnold has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Heidi H Arnold has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Heidi H Arnold has the following 13 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Dr. Heidi H Arnold has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Heidi H Arnold is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 27
I was so looking forward to seeing Dr. Arnold after reading good reviews about her as a doctor. However, the office she works with, Women's Care of Florida, has a mandatory arbitration agreement policy. This policy is 3 pages and specifically states you are giving up your constitutional rights... I feel that a doctor's first priority should be "first do no harm" and treatment of someone with a medical condition. Due to my desire to have this reviewed prior to signature I was told I could not see the doctor. The other quirk of this office is they wanted my full estimated payment before seeing the doctor... I agreed with this and gave them my debit card. A bit odd though, usually you pay as you leave.
Dr. Arnold has been my family OBGYN for many years, and I referred my 38 year old daughter to her for conceiving issues as I knew that Dr. Arnold was herself a mother who conceived later in life. I am apalled to hear that a scheduled appointment with the Doctor to discuss specific concerns of my daughter prior to meeting with a fertility doctor this week was cancelled 2 hours before the appointment time as the message was 'can't help you, talk to the fertility doctor'. This shows a total lack of compassion and professionalism. I refuse to use her services again. Shame on you, Dr. Arnold.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Arnold is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Heidi H Arnold accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Heidi H Arnold, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Brandon, FL, in this video.
Dr. Heidi H Arnold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.