Dr. Heidi H Arnold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heidi H Arnold?

No Arbitration Agreement - No Treatment

I was so looking forward to seeing Dr. Arnold after reading good reviews about her as a doctor. However, the office she works with, Women's Care of Florida, has a mandatory arbitration agreement policy. This policy is 3 pages and specifically states you are giving up your constitutional rights... I feel that a doctor's first priority should be "first do no harm" and treatment of someone with a medical condition. Due to my desire to have this reviewed prior to signature I was told I could not see the doctor. The other quirk of this office is they wanted my full estimated payment before seeing the doctor... I agreed with this and gave them my debit card. A bit odd though, usually you pay as you leave.

Dr. Arnold is a great doctor she has always help me now in other hand her office could use more education on patient care. And when it comes to wait time I always wait more than 30 minutes. i think that office so big and getting bigger at thing get missed.

Lack of compassion and professionalism

Dr. Arnold has been my family OBGYN for many years, and I referred my 38 year old daughter to her for conceiving issues as I knew that Dr. Arnold was herself a mother who conceived later in life. I am apalled to hear that a scheduled appointment with the Doctor to discuss specific concerns of my daughter prior to meeting with a fertility doctor this week was cancelled 2 hours before the appointment time as the message was 'can't help you, talk to the fertility doctor'. This shows a total lack of compassion and professionalism. I refuse to use her services again. Shame on you, Dr. Arnold.

I love Doc Arnold. She is a wonderful doctor and cares very much about her patients. She helped me more then the other OBGYN's I've been too. IT only took her a couple of times to help me where the others it was up to 5 years. I highly recommend her.

Dr. Heidi H Arnold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.