Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Heidi R Heck has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Heidi R Heck has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Heidi R Heck is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Heck is very intelligent, knowledgeable, easy to talk to, compassionate, and an overall excellent doctor. I absolutely trust her with my health and my baby's health, which is the most important thing when picking out a doctor.My complaint with SOWC is that the wait time has consistently been at least an hour, if not two hours. After that, they'll come and ask if I want to see a nurse. Not after I've already waited all this time! Perhaps if you gave me the option 40 minutes ago! I wish they would let me know what is going on, instead of just sticking me in a hot exam room for an hour in silence...I've started to dread going to my appointments, just because I feel like I'm one in a heard of cattle.
Dr.Heck is an amazing doctor. It may be hard to get an appointment if you new or just going for an anual exam, but it says a lot about her. Many people come to her because she is easy to talk to, down to earth, very sincere and easy to get ahold of if you need to talk to her. She is the BEST OBGYN that I have ever had.
Dr. Heck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1985
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Heidi R Heck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSeven Oaks Womens Center, 7711 Louis Pasteur Dr Ste 200, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Heidi R Heck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.