Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heidi A Herold MD
Dr. Heidi A Herold has 2 locations
Dr. Heidi A Herold has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Heidi A Herold has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Heidi A Herold is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Should listen to her patients
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heidi A Herold - Posted on February 7th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heidi A Herold - Posted on August 27th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heidi A Herold - Posted on March 24th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heidi A Herold - Posted on March 16th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heidi A Herold - Posted on November 26th, 2012
Dr. Herold actually looks at you and listens when you're talking with her. I feel like she really hears what I'm saying and gets the full picture before writing in the file, plus she truly seems to care about how I'm feeling. Very helpful but also lets you have input into your care and options. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to be informed and involved in their healthcare. I really feel like she is more able to think outside the box and not just refer to books and prescriptions. Thank you!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 2002
Mercy Medical Center
Dr. Heidi A Herold Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
- First Health PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
Locations & Directions
Dr. Heidi A Herold is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Eagle, ID.