Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Heidi A Jordan has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology & Oncology
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Showing 5 of 20
All Dr Jordan cares about is herself, being right, and not questioned. She has no soul, non caring. I would hate for her to get cancer and be treated the way she treats her patients. I have been to the best, however, she moved out of state. Lucky for me, my six 3 cocktails were treated by her. I come with experience and what questions to ask. Dr. Jordan does not like being challenged. DO NOT see Dr. Jordan. She does not care about you. She is so lazy, she has someone take her notes. I asked to move to another doctor in the office and was told no. I am now seeking a new doctor outside of TX Oncology. They do not care if you feel you are getting the care you deserve nor the relationship with your doctor.
I recommend Dr. Jordan to everyone who asks me about an oncologist. Never have I met a more compassionate doctor. My mother was treated for cancer by an oncologist in Dallas... I'll never forget how upsetting it was to witness her being treated like a number by cold, unapproachable people. The feeling you get in Dr. Jordan's office is the exact opposite. You are special to her and to the people she surrounds herself with. She has always welcomed my questions, and has taken the time to answer all of them honestly and completely. She is a blessing and I am grateful for her excellent care.
When I saw Dr. Jordan, I felt like I had found not only an experienced and caring doctor, but a friend. I have been going to her for several years, and I find she is knowledgeable, caring, and spends a great deal of time with me. I have been in the hospital before, and when she comes in to round early in the morning, she does so so she can then go home to get her daughter up for school prior to seeing her patients in the office. She is not only a dedicated physician, but a great mother to her little girl, whom I also know. I am thankful she is here for me.
22 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Heidi A Jordan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Oncology, 1631 Lancaster Dr Ste 150, Grapevine, TX
Dr. Heidi A Jordan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.