Dr. Heidi Kilimanjaro-Davis Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Heidi Kilimanjaro-Davis?

Very impressive

Posted on October 17th, 2014

Posted on December 7th, 2011

I waited over 40 minutes to see Dr. Davis. And then she was extremely rushed because she was so far behind and only had 20 minutes before the office closed down. She rushed me through very personal matters and did not have the time to listen to me. She had no regard for patient privacy with multiple people coming in and out of her office to help her with the computer which had all my personal information displayed on it. She would not listen to my concern in regards to medications either and prescribed my a medication known to cause anxiety when my diagnosis is an anxiety based disorder. She completely disregarded the diagnosis of the therapist I had been seeing for months and deemed it "anxiety disorder NOS." I will not ever see this doctor ever again.

Posted on April 15th, 2017