Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heidi Krebs
Dr. Heidi Krebs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hamilton, OH, with another office in Middletown, OH. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Krebs is affiliated with Fort Hamilton Hospital and University of Cincinnati Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Heidi Krebs has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
After losing my job and health insurance I was terrified about finding a doctor to see me for my regular checkups. I have a heart condition so need to see one every 8 weeks. Dr. Heidi Krebs was who I went to and I have been extremely satisfied with her and her methods. She is patient, caring, thorough and knowledgeable. She spends a large amount of time with me each appointment. She asks me questions to make sure I understand what she wants to know from me and gives me answers to my questions I understand. I would recommend her to anyone that needs a good doctor regardless of the insurance they have or don't have. She gets a 4 Star Rating from me.
Dr. Krebs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fort Hamilton Hospital
University of Cincinnati Hospital
10 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Heidi Krebs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Heidi Krebs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamilton, OH.