- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heidi L Arnold MD
Dr. Heidi L Arnold, MD is a doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Edina, MN and Edina, MN. Their specialties include Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
Dr. Heidi L Arnold has 3 locations
Dr. Heidi L Arnold has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Heidi L Arnold has the following 15 expertise
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Clinical Depression
- Sleep Disorders
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Adjustment Disorders
Dr. Heidi L Arnold Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Heidi L Arnold
Dr. Arnold believes that understanding the biological, psychological, and social characteristics of a patient and their family is crucial to providing mental healthcare for children and adolescents. Dr. Arnold enjoys working in the partial hospital program because it allows more time and opportunities for her to develop a relationship with her patients and their families. Because of her love of teaching, she is also an adjunct faculty member at the University of Minnesota, teaching medical students, residents, and child/adolescent psychiatry fellows. She also enjoys working as a member of a multi-disciplinary treatment team because she believes that it is the best way to provide comprehensive care for patients.