Dr. Heidi Mcmillan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heidi Mcmillan?

Excellent for my kids

Heidi is always so patient with my kids (6, 3, and 18 mo)and willing to talk directly to them to find out their perception of their symptoms or the visit. She takes time to explain things in detail and has never made us feel like she doesn't have time for us. Her staff is also great - very patient and kind to the kids. My only gripe is that she shares an office with several other types of doctors so it's not a very child-friendly waiting area. With our normal 20-30 minute wait it becomes unnerving trying to keep the kids from bothering the adult and elderly patients.

She's the best!

I love Dr. Heidi McMillan. She is the best. I have taken my 2.5 year old daughter to her since she was born. It's always easy to get in to see her. They call me back when I've had questions. Just excellent!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Heidi Mcmillan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durango, CO.