Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Heidi S Rosenberg has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Pain
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
When I first started going to see Dr. Rosenberg, I had to wait at least 1-2 hours in the waiting room even WITH a scheduled appointment. The first several times I met with Dr. Rosenberg, I had a fine experience. Last annual visit, however, I felt extremely insulted. I was actually seen right away and I was so thrilled I didn't have to wait 1-2 hours in the waiting room. I greeted the doctor and asked her how she was. Her response was "well, I'm awake." Then, Dr. Rosenberg asked me if I was still with my boyfriend and I happily said "yes for four years". She then said, "so, you don't plan on getting married or having kids?" I was so insulted by her judgmental question. Of course I want to get married and have kids! I was only 29 when she made that comment and it truly rubbed me the wrong way. It is my business whether or not I want to have kids and just because I was 29 and still not married, doesn't mean that it's too late to do so. I will never make an appointment with her again. I felt (and I still feel) so upset by her judgmental comment. I have been looking for a new doctor ever since.
Dr Rosenberg delivered my baby. I had the best and easiest labor and recovery thanks to her. She was there the whole time (unlike other doctors who come in at the last minute to catch the baby). She was wonderful. I only wish I still lived closeby so that she could deliver my 2nd baby! I hadn't ever been overly impressed during regular office visits with her -- but when it counted, she was amazing! I highly recommend her
I have been trying to get pregnant for almost one year... I don't think this doctor has never taken me seriously. finally when i demanded for a treatment, she put me on clomid. She called me to give me the instructions -over the phone- on how to take the pills. I wasn't ready to write and asked if I could call the next day to get instructions. She got annoyed and told me that she was calling to give me instructions since she won't write this on my file (for someone else to read them for me) 3 months of clomid, and Nothing has happen... all she says is to "Keep trying" Whenever I call to talk about the treatment, receptionists tell me that I need to make an appointment, so I did. The appointments are a complete waste of time, they last about 15 minutes and they have you waiting in the office for almost 45 minutes. Today was the last straw. I was there for nearly an hour and, so I asked the receptionist and they told me that I had 2 people ahead of me. Then the nurse asked me for the 15 thousand time what my weight and my height were and had me wait in a different waiting area. I asked her how long was going to take and she said that there were 3 people ahead of me, so I told her I was leaving. AND IM NEVER GOING BACK! That place is full of rude people with attitudes (specially the receptionists and the nurses)
35 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Heidi S Rosenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCityscape Ob/Gyn, 38 E 32nd St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Heidi S Rosenberg in this video.
Dr. Heidi S Rosenberg is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New York, NY.