Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heidi J Seifert
Dr. Heidi J Seifert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bellaire, TX. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Seifert is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Seifert has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Heidi J Seifert has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Heidi J Seifert has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
Dr. Heidi J Seifert has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Heidi J Seifert is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 62
Extremely courteous staff. especially the PA. Dr Siefert very caring. Does well managing pain while balancing need for meds without over medicating.
I was visiting Houston from California for an extended stay. I have a pain pump, a device surgically installed inside my body. Theses pumps need refills and other maintenance. Dr. Seifert was kindly and compassionately took me as a patient in a "midstream" situation, making it possible to stay in Houston through a good friend's illness and recovery. She was a very skilled physician and she and her staff were very thoughtful and did all they could to make visits to the office very positive experiences.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Seifert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1991
Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
Dr. Heidi J Seifert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHeidi J Seifert Md Pa, 6565 West Loop S Ste 500, Bellaire, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Heidi J Seifert in this video.
Dr. Heidi J Seifert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellaire, TX.