Dr. Heidi Seifert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heidi Seifert?

Doctor thought was better than Patient

Posted on May 19th, 2017

Accused Patient of something they didn't do. Thinks can charge patient for not showing up but not willing to reciprocate if fails to show. Lied said would give patient a list of possible other Doctors .

Garbage Dr.

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

RUN AWAY

Posted on November 30th, 2016

Extremely courteous staff. especially the PA. Dr Siefert very caring. Does well managing pain while balancing need for meds without over medicating.

patient

Posted on September 14th, 2016

I was visiting Houston from California for an extended stay. I have a pain pump, a device surgically installed inside my body. Theses pumps need refills and other maintenance. Dr. Seifert was kindly and compassionately took me as a patient in a "midstream" situation, making it possible to stay in Houston through a good friend's illness and recovery. She was a very skilled physician and she and her staff were very thoughtful and did all they could to make visits to the office very positive experiences.

Best PM Physician I Know

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Excellent Pain mangagement physician. She is always pleasant an seem to be genuinely interested in managing your pain. Spends a lot of time and makes spot on diagnosis. I went to another PM doctor before her and everytime I got a treatment I was in more pain after than before.

Posted on March 31st, 2016

very poor under staff no concern of patients waiting time. doctor booked in hospital for procedures regardless if covered by insurance or not expecting you to pay bill. stating it was a over site but she would pay but never does. never gives right amount of medication for pain regardless of pain. rescheduling problems. over all very bad pain management

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

never saw her, got put in a room and one hour later I asked where the doctor was told she had another patient , that would be another hour, so we left.

Injection

Posted on February 4th, 2016

My Pain mang. Godess. Thank you so much Dr. Seifert.

Avoid this physician

Posted on January 21st, 2016

I don't like walking into a dr's office where no one greets you or even says hello. The service here is lacking as well since they removed the lady up front. Hope you don't have high blood pressure because their BP cuffs are so worn out they have to hold them with their hand to get a reading. Agree with the gentleman, think the doc tends to not listen when the patient has a valid question or concern. Wasn't always this way, used to be managed better. Mostly been going negative over the last couple of years.

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Dr. Seifert takes care of both myself and wife. We appreciate that she makes time to see us and spends time with us . We have recieved excellent treatment for back and other chronic issues

Forget Her!

Posted on June 25th, 2015

I was recommended to go see Dr Seifert for my chronic pain. I phoned to make an appointment and the receptionist said to Fax my records to their office and she would make an appointment just as soon as they got the records. I had my records Faxed and was assured that they were received. Two weeks later I am still waiting to get an appointment. When I phone, they just make some kind of excuse. I need help now and can't wait any longer. Find someone else.

Posted on June 4th, 2014

Unprofessional and rude the doctor has no bed side manner and doesn't consider pain she judges you and ask you if you want to be addicted to drugs. She also takes your money had does nothing to relieve pain after promising over the phone prior to the appointment they could. I'd run there are plenty other great doctors out there who actually care about people!