Dr. Heidi L Strouth Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Heidi L Strouth?

I really do not believe she knows anything about diabetes. I getmore help fom Google.

Ignored me completely. Ignored the nursing staff completely.

Patient

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt in healthcare because I know they are busy, but Dr. Strouth has horrible bedside manner. She is quick and arrogant. She does not like to listen to her patients. I would not recommend her to ANYONE!!

disappointing

I came in as a new patient since I had moved from out of state and needed to establish with a new doctor. She was rude and condescending. I was taken aback by her attitude and I will not return to her .

Bipolar and Distracted

Sometimes she is friendly, personable, and appears to be concerned. Other times she is arrogant, stoic, distracted, rushed and indifferent. She is quick to make referrals. She will see several different patients at one time and can pop in and out on you during your appointment. She is defensive and does not like questions, as they are a challenge to her and her profession.

Dr. Strouth seemed competent and caring when I first saw her. However, after a while she seemed different and less interested. She would send in her PA even though I had an appointment with her. I found some of her staff to not be very pleasant.

Dr. Strouth will be very much missed. She was kind and caring and you could tell really loved her patients. It was unfair the way she was treated by her employer, and very sad to see her leave.

Was happy with Heidi being my doctor, then more and more the only one I was seeing was the PA. Now I find out she has resigned, and is no longer in practice.

caring doctor

dr strouth is very caring about her patients she will not wait to refer you to the specialist needed she has a grreat -personality and bed side manners

I LOVE THAT SHE SCEARCHED FOR DIFFERENT WAYS TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM THAN JUST THE STANDARD OLD MEDICATION. SHE DOES NOT TREAT YOU WITH THE STANDARD ONE SIZE FIT ALL AND I GOT TO MOVE ON TO THE NEXT PRESON TREATMENT.SHE SEEM TO REALLY CARE.

Tate

Dr. Strouth was a sweetheart and very helpful. I enjoyed the visit. I was looking forward to having her as my primary. However, she coded an appointme ...